FC Tucson is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around our stadium. The following page covers the following:
FC Tucson Pledge
- 1. Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
- 2. Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, *thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- 3. Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- 4. Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball attendant on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands. Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- 5. Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
- *NOTE: The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited, but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
- FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS CODE OF CONDUCT IS SUBJECT TO SANCTIONS, INCLUDING EJECTION, BANISHMENT AND ARREST.
- FC Tucson thanks you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.
FC Tucson Pledge:
FC Tucson values the support of every one of its fans. We pledge to protect a fan’s right to:
- 1. Watch the game in a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- 2. Be treated in a courteous, consistent and professional manner.
- 3. Be treated with dignity and respect by fellow attending spectators and those organizing the event.
- 4. “Support” his or her team, provided that the support is in good taste and neither adversely impacts
- the event experience of fellow spectators nor negatively impacts the game.
- 5. Expect displays of good sportsmanship.
- 6. Expect timely and accurate information related to the game.
- – One sealed, clear plastic bottle of noncarbonated, unflavored water per person (must be one liter, 33.6 oz., or less).
- – One bottle of sunscreen (no aerosol cans)
- – One baby bag and stroller with baby
- – One purse or small backpack (16” x 16” x 8” max.)
- – One personal cameras (no professional lenses allowed)
- – One pair of binoculars
- – Cell phones or other hand-held electronic devices
- – Musical instruments, noise makers or fan created signs and flags (all items are subject to
- approval by FC Tucson and may be removed at any time).
- – One promotional item from prior games
- – One foam seat cushion per person.
- – Firearms
- – Outside food
- – Tobacco products
- – Folding or lawn chairs
- – Sunflower seeds
- – Professional camera equipment
- – Video Cameras
- – Umbrellas